Claims reporting must be done as soon as reasonably possible.


  1. • You can report the claims directly to your respective Third Party Administrator via email, fax or phone
    • Please use the Partners Drop Down at the top of the page to navigate to your insurer's website and use their claims reporting instructions
  2. Claims can be submitted via this office by notifying your assigned account manager or by sending an email to
  3. Standardized claim forms are available for your convenience via the links below:
    a.   Auto ACORD Loss Notice
    b.  GL ACORD Loss Notice
    c.  Property ACORD Loss Notice
    d. Student Accident Claim Form
    ACORD Loss Notices should be submitted with a police report, incident report, or any other supporting documentation when available 
  4. Monarch Management Student Accident claims can be filed electronically by logging in via the following link –

    Clients insured through other student accident carriers can use their respective paper claim forms or contact our office directly for copies.