Claims reporting must be done as soon as reasonably possible.
- • You can report the claims directly to your respective Third Party Administrator via email, fax or phone
• Please use the Partners Drop Down at the top of the page to navigate to your insurer's website and use their claims reporting instructions
- Claims can be submitted via this office by notifying your assigned account manager or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Standardized claim forms are available for your convenience via the links below:
a. Auto ACORD Loss Notice
b. GL ACORD Loss Notice
c. Property ACORD Loss Notice
d. Student Accident Claim Form
ACORD Loss Notices should be submitted with a police report, incident report, or any other supporting documentation when available
- Monarch Management Student Accident claims can be filed electronically by logging in via the following link – http://www.mmc-ins.com/admin/form-tester.html
Clients insured through other student accident carriers can use their respective paper claim forms or contact our office directly for copies.